1. Registering change of ownership of land and buildings
    1. All structures and lands situated within municipality limits have to be registered with the municipal council. If the ownership of a land or a property is changed, it should be notified to the municipal council for tax purposes.
    2. Fees
      1. 28.75 + Application fee of Rs. 57.50
  2. Renting out stalls owned by the council
    1. The council can build stalls and rent them out to the public as a service


  1. Obtain water supply
  2. Bowser Services

Health & Safety

  1. Fire-brigade
  2. Ambulance
  3. Removal of hazardous trees
  4. Sanitation
    1. Gully Services
    2. Waste collection vehicles

Funeral Services

  1. Cremation service
  2. Burial
  3. Funeral coach service (Hearse)


  1. Library Membership
  2. Preschool Admission

For Business

  1. Lease of council-owned stalls
  2. Vehicle Parking

Other Services

  1. Reservation of Stadia and Playgrounds
  2. Reservation of the Town hall
  3. Vehicles for rent
  4. Complaints